What are the causes of hair loss?
If men lose hair (alopecia) relatively calmly, then for women it is a real tragedy. Normally, up to a hundred hairs fall out daily, but when a hair trail remains on the pillow in the morning, and after water procedures a whole shred accumulates in the drain, it is time to think about the health of your curls.
Understanding the causes of hair loss in women helps to choose the best remedy that returns the former splendor of a thinning hairstyle. Consider the main factors causing alopecia:
- Stress - serious experiences, especially chronic, with insomnia and loss of appetite.
- Infectious and viral diseases, problems with the digestive tract.
- Hormonal disorders - occur during menopause, pregnancy, oral contraceptives, or during serious illnesses.
- An unbalanced diet - the body does not get vitamins before, for hair it is especially important with a lack of zinc, iron, vitamins E and group B, blood circulation in the epidermis of the head is disturbed, and hair follicles are left without proper nutrition.
- Medicines - can lead to intoxication or are endowed with a side effect that provokes hair loss.
- Negative effects from the outside - sudden temperature changes, drying and styling with hot air, improperly selected cosmetics, discoloration, etc.
- Genetic predisposition - more often it concerns men who find it difficult to stop baldness.
So, before treating alopecia from the outside, deal with the problem from the inside. And it is better to use an integrated approach, also using professional cosmetic products to strengthen and grow hair.
How to stop hair loss: choose an effective remedy
In hair prone to loss, collagen is compacted around the follicles, which disrupts their nutrition. But if the hair follicles are alive, they can be "woken up" - just pick up cosmetics with a good composition:
- Prokapil - improves blood microcirculation and metabolism in cells, slowing down the aging of the follicles.
- Menthol, caffeine, taurine - stimulate blood flow to the epidermis of the head and hair follicles.
- Natural extracts and vitamins for hair - nourish curls along the entire length.
- Carnitine Tartrate - delivers nutrients to the follicles.
- Jojoba oil - provides root strength.
When hair falls out heavily, it is appropriate to use "heavy artillery" from several means of the same line. The longer the drug is on the head, the better, so masks and indelible serums, tonics, lotions are recognized as the most effective means. For daily care, it is advisable to use a shampoo against hair loss, additionally stimulating the bulbs, “waking” them.
Online store “shoppingtime.pk” offers shampoos, serums, masks and other hair loss products .